Year 6C 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Y6C
In Y6CC, we follow Christ's Gospel message of love each and every day.
We learn, play and grow together always striving to be the person God wants us to be.
Your teacher is Miss Curran supported by Mrs Doyle
Our Curriculum in Y6
Take a look at what we will be learning about this year. Download the Powerpoint using the file at the bottom of this page.
Reading and Homework
- Please read every night and bring your reading book and yellow homework diary to school each day.
- Spelling and sentences homework will be issued each week; please bring your homework book to school every day.
- Comprehension homework will be issued each week; please ensure you have your comprehension worksheet in school every day.
- Mathematics homework will be issued each week on MyMaths. This is in addition to the online activities you can access via Times Tables Rock Star Maths.
- Physical Education lessons are on Monday and Thursday.
- The Physical Education uniform includes: a white t-shirt, navy blue/black shorts (navy blue/black leggings or joggers in winter) and suitable footwear.
- Please do not wear earrings on a Tuesday and Thursday and ensure long hair is tied back.
Files to Download
Year 6C: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 6C: Display work items
Investigating How Microorganisms Reproduce, by Miss Curran
Year 6C: Events items
There are no Events items to display